Hands on Robotics learning experience
Robotics is an inquisitive program that introduces and make our students future ready. Introducing the technology based learning help in developing interest in STEM subjects. Robotics helps address the growing demand for teaching STEM based programs in schools. Familiarising technology directly by programming the robot, students also learn about science, engineering and maths and get an understanding of how these subjects link together.
RoboMindz is designed not only for hands on learning activity but it introduces various technology and electronics basic tools that form the basis of Robotics. It takes them through logical thinking and step by step approach of problem solving. Complex tools and introduction to programming language made simplified.
Important program highlights are as under:
- Based on the STEM model of learning.
- Real life example application through Science and structured thinking.
- Develops competitive spirit and building new capabilities.
- Exposure to introducing programming to school students
- Hands on learning activity kits for enhancing creativity in design.
- Age appropriate content and models for Instructor led teaching.
- Training workshops and competitions for students.
- Complete support on school kits and individual practice kits.
Request for Demo and Proposal click here