A hands on learning program on Aeromodelling
The program is targeted for introduction to dynamic field of Aerospace science and its allied industry. It is designed especially for the grade 3rd to 10th. The program helps in many ways and is prescribed by various boards and listed as one of the south after co curricular activities that students can pursue.
The highlights and key take away from the program are:
- Help build a flying model.
- Learning from perseverance, achievement that boosts self confidence.
- Right Brain activity that promotes creative learning.
- Practical exposure to construction and flying of model planes.
- Practical exposure to principles of physics and aerodynamics associated with flying aircrafts.
- Activity based group tasks that enhance creativity and team spirit.
- Opportunity to represent the Institution in various national and International events.
- Training, reference material and kits.
Request for Demo and Proposal click here